We,Murali and Sujatha, have welcomed tourists into our home since 1995. Our house is made of brick with a traditional terracotta roof. Two of our guest rooms are on the top floor of this building. Later we added a cottage behind the main building which has an additional two guest rooms.
Our many years of experience in running Mickey Homestay, and local knowledge and contacts, means that you are in safe hands when staying with us; we should be able to advise and help you with almost anything related to the Thekkady area. Mickey Homestay has been recommended by Rough Guides and Lonely Planet for many years.
We have four rooms available for tourists.
The rooms are simple and clean. All rooms have private sitouts or balconies, private bathrooms with western toilets, mosquito nets for the beds, bed linen, extra blankets, towels, 24 hour hot and cold water, and a ceiling fan. The climate in Kumily is comparatively cool so A/C is definitely not required and therefore not available. Three of the rooms have a television.
- Clean Rooms
- Private bathrooms with western toilets
- Private sitouts/balconies
You can contact us using the contact form below.Contact Us
- Bed linen
- Extra blankets
- 24 hour hot and cold water
- Ceiling fans
- Mosquito nets
- Address: Thekkady By Pass Road, Opposite Periyar Coffee Plantation, Thekkady, Kumily, Tamil Nadu 685536, India
- Email: [email protected].com
- Phone: +91 4869223196, +91 9447284160
- Website: http://mickeyhomestay.com/