Nestled in the southern Western Ghats, very close to the Periyar Tiger Reserve is the homely ORIOLE HOMESTAY. It is in Kumily, exactly on the border and one km from the main entrance to Kerala from Tamil Nadu. Opened in 2008, Oriole Homestay is a unique place for nature lovers in every way. It is run by Sunila Girish, a home maker and spouse of Mr.Girish Kumar, a nature interpreter and bird-watcher employed in a local resort. This homestay has Govt of Kerala’s approval in the Silver class category.
- Check-in & Check-out time : 11am and 2 pm (But flexible as you are on a holiday with us)
- Guests should carry Authorized Identification Cards/Passports as per Government of India rules.
- The bookings will be confirmed to you either only after booking payment or after a confirmed mail.
- Two rooms are available for guests
- A common sit out
- 1 Room has a private balcony
- Extra Mattress provided on extra pay
- Large private patio with generous view of the hill side
- Special rates for extended stays
You can contact us using the contact form below.Contact Us
- Free Wifi
- Spacious baths & toilets
- Laundry service
- 24hrs hot & cold water
- Parking facility
- Planning your holidays facility
- Cooking demo on request
- Address: Oriole Homestay, Thamarandom, Bypass Road, Thekkady P.O, Kumily 685509, Kerala, India
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91 4869223263, +91 9496451126
- Website: –