“Claus Garden” homestay clean, quiet and comfortable.
Welcome to “Claus Garden” with a tasty cup of coffee or tea. You will stay in a beautiful house, with 6 large rooms and a lush spice and flowergarden.
We are an Indian/German couple (Omana and Claus), who settled here in 1984 and built this new house in 2006. The place is still peaceful and quiet. Many birds, butterflies, black monkeys and giant squirrels visit us.
Enjoy the fresh healthy air, pure drinking water from our own well and a perfect climate,with temperatures from 18 to 27 degree Celsius throughout the year. You will feel at home here and sleep very well.
It’s a 10 minutes walk to Kumily Busstand and Thekkady Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Reservation only by email
- 2 Large Double Bedrooms
- 1 Triple Bedroom
- 1 family room
- 2 connected rooms with 1 bathroom
You can contact us using the contact form below.Contact Us
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Free Pure Drinking Water
- Free Personal Computer For Use
- Living room with Library and games
- Tropical Coffee and Flower Garden
- Rooftop for Yoga and Leisure
- Special German Breakfast (@ additional price)
- Address: Claus Garden, Thekkady, Kumily, Kerala, India
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +914869 222320, +919645138390
- Website: http://www.homestay.in